Frequent Contributor
CreditBob

Low Book Sales & Other Similar Auto Financing Auto Loans

There is a auto sales business called Low Book Sales in Utah. They advertise that they can get you financed into a vehicle regardless of your bad credit or even as soon as a bankruptcy has been discharged. Two things on this. One the interest rate is 30-35 percent. Second, they are hoping that the person can get refinanced through their bank or credit union within a year. I know this because I have talked to them in person about it because I was only curious. I also talked to my credit unions, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, etc. No one will even touch this. So places like low book sales are giving false impressions & promises.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+