Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowest 72 month loan rates?

tag
BlueHusky
Contributor

Re: Lowest 72 month loan rates?

My score is 774 and I just got approved for 2.39% for 72 months at BoA.

Starting Score: 583 (CreditKarma, 2009)
Current Score: 783 (Walmart Free FICO, March 20, 2012), 774 (Equifax, BoA Pull, 2/20/13)
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@BlueHusky wrote:

What places have low rates for 72 months right now?

Usually promo financing through the dealer will offer the best rate. It will vary depending on what market you are in. For example in my area, Subaru is offering 1.9% for 72 months.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just bought my car today. Was offered 75 months, biweekly payments by RTPFCU in Raleigh-Durham NC area, 2.49% zero down. Went into the Toyota dealership and challenged them to give me 2% or lower, and after some haggling and a staring contest with the Finance Manager I got 2% for 75 months, zero down.

Credit score disclosed by dealership was 788. I assume that was the AutoFICO.

Message 13 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just bought my car today. Was offered 75 months, biweekly payments by RTPFCU in Raleigh-Durham NC area, 2.49% zero down. Went into the Toyota dealership and challenged them to give me 2% or lower, and after some haggling and a staring contest with the Finance Manager I got 2% for 75 months, zero down.

Credit score disclosed by dealership was 788. I assume that was the AutoFICO.

Well done Smiley Happy

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 14 of 15
babbles
Established Contributor

My wife just refinanced from NISSAN (7.29%)  to NFCU (1.49%) on her 2012 Altima!  Amazing!  I was trying to push her to USAA, good thing she didn't!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.