Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowest refinance using Transunion or Experian

tag
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

Lowest refinance using Transunion or Experian

I am looking to refinance my loan. My transunion and experian scores are high 700's but my equifax score is 724, and that's the new fico model. Is there any body who does low refinance that pulls Transunion or experian, thanks.

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowest refinance using Transunion or Experian

Honestly once you're above 680 in the auto world, the difference is very little. What is your car's NADA Clean Retail value? And how much do you owe on it currently?

If you're not underwater, I recommend starting by trying DCU. They only require a 675+ EQ FICO for their best rates.

Message 2 of 5
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

I owe 12,000 but I am trying for their 1.24 refinancing but I'm not sure what my equifax beacon 5 is since myfico changed.

Message 3 of 5
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

I was 669 before the changeover here....

Message 4 of 5
Remember0
Valued Contributor

I mean I'd try them. High chance you get the 1.24%. Even their next bucket isn't too bad at 3.74% imo.

If you want to maximize your odds, pay off all your cards except 1 to 0 (so that the next statement shows a statement balance of 0). The one that isn't 0 should have a balance of less than 10% it's credit limit. Wait till all the cards update their 0 balances (except the one that updates < 10% of it's limit) and then apply.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.