cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mazda American Credit

tag
Natsirt

Mazda American Credit

Hi all.  These forums are so great.  I have learned a lot, and I really appreciate the good intentions I see from all of the members!

I am curious about whether or not anyone with recent financing through Mazda can give me insight on whether or not I will qualify for their 0% for 60 months financing.  Here are my stats:

myFico Equifax- 715

2% credit utilization

Previous auto loan paid off in full in 2008 - four 30 day late payments

no collections, no other lates or bankruptcies

zero inquiries

I am starting a new job on May 23, and my current and next salary will be $39,000, plus commissions (I am in sales).  I anticipate I will make at least 50k my first year (take that to the bank!  right?)

Last year's income was 50k

I am planning on buying a 2012 cx-9, which I have negotiated down to $36,670 out the door, ttl included

I will be putting 10k down, which is more than 20%

My rent is $650/month

That's all I can think of, but let me know if you think there are any other factors that might affect a loan outcome.  I really want the 0%, and I will easily be able to swing the payments each month, even on just my base salary.  Will starting a new job be a detriment?  How detrimental will be 4 lates be?

Thank you!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mazda American Credit

@Natsirt wrote:

Hi all.  These forums are so great.  I have learned a lot, and I really appreciate the good intentions I see from all of the members!

I am curious about whether or not anyone with recent financing through Mazda can give me insight on whether or not I will qualify for their 0% for 60 months financing.  Here are my stats:

myFico Equifax- 715

2% credit utilization

Previous auto loan paid off in full in 2008 - four 30 day late payments

no collections, no other lates or bankruptcies

zero inquiries

I am starting a new job on May 23, and my current and next salary will be $39,000, plus commissions (I am in sales).  I anticipate I will make at least 50k my first year (take that to the bank!  right?)

Last year's income was 50k

I am planning on buying a 2012 cx-9, which I have negotiated down to $36,670 out the door, ttl included

I will be putting 10k down, which is more than 20%

My rent is $650/month

That's all I can think of, but let me know if you think there are any other factors that might affect a loan outcome.  I really want the 0%, and I will easily be able to swing the payments each month, even on just my base salary.  Will starting a new job be a detriment?  How detrimental will be 4 lates be?

Thank you!!

Your credit profile is strong in terms of getting 0%, may be someone who has exact idea may weigh in new job factor. Why don't you post this on I work for car delearship, I can help thread and may be UpnComing can help, he works in car delearship.

Message 2 of 4
Natsirt

Good idea.  Thanks for getting back to me!

Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Locking this thread. The same question is asked here.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.