Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mazda capital services

tag
iwant700fico
Frequent Contributor

Mazda capital services

Just wanted to share my recent auto loan approval. Applied at my local mazda dealer with no auto loan on my credit, had 3 collections on my credit and 2 recently opned CC's. I had 2 closed CC's in good standing from 2000, 2001 which helped my scores . I am in process of rebuilding my credit and the salesman at thedealer assued me with my scores I could get approved for a lease thru chase/Mazda capital services. My Auto enchnaced fico turned out to be 660 and was instantly approved for the national lease deal Mazda was advertising. 

EX 680 6/2012

Tu 640  

EQ680

EQ 786 2/2018
TU 792 8/2018
EX 776 2/2018 Chase CSR $28.5k
Barclay Advantage $17.5 k
Amex BCE $29k
CITI Advantage $24.2k
Amex HILTON $13k
Total Rewards visa $20K
Chase INK $11k
Chase Sapphire Reserve $28.5k
BOA 8k
Discover IT 8K
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mazda capital services

I did the Mazda 3i lease special too on July 2nd, the last day of the lease deal and drove home with the car. 

They offered .00072 money factor with a 704 fico, however, on the lease agreement in section 3 it stated "subject to assignee approval within 10 days of execution, otherwise lease shall be void and lessee shall return the vehicle on demand". Does your lease agreement say the same ?

I did not get to the dealership until 5:30pm but gave them my SS to run credit before I got there. I am assuming their system gave me a prelim. approval subject to Mazda Capital Services (Chase) fully approving once the bankers had a chance to fully review the file. 

I am nervous about having been allowed to drive off with a car without the loan being fully approved. Is my nervousness unfounded ?

I did not call the finance mgr at  the dealership today (July 3rd) but I am wondering if they call me to let me know its really completed or do they only call me to say the loan fell through. I have never made a late car payment in my life but do have BK7 from 9 1/2 yrs ago....I have a credit card with Chase and have had a perfect credit history since the BK and have had 2 BMW leases in past 5 yrs before switching to Mazda. 

Any thoughts on this ?

Message 2 of 4
iwant700fico
Frequent Contributor

I wouldn't worry about it. You probably got the same deal thru chase bank. My contarct also said 10 days to return the car.

EQ 786 2/2018
TU 792 8/2018
EX 776 2/2018 Chase CSR $28.5k
Barclay Advantage $17.5 k
Amex BCE $29k
CITI Advantage $24.2k
Amex HILTON $13k
Total Rewards visa $20K
Chase INK $11k
Chase Sapphire Reserve $28.5k
BOA 8k
Discover IT 8K
Message 3 of 4
emily504
Established Member

No news is good news

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.