Did you mean: 

Memorial Day sales?

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Memorial Day sales?

@bellrod44 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Great info!!! I'm not set on any options. I don't care about leather. Having a NAV system would be very nice to have for the amount of driving I do. I'd prefer an auto transmission.

Now you've got me thinking about a Subaru. I haven't driven a car since I was 16.

Subaru has really been geared towards fuel economy this year. So, the car won't be real fast, but it is still quick enough. Test drive them and see what you like. I liked the legacy more than the impreza. Both get over 30mpg without trying too hard. They both use CVT's in the standard 4 cyl. Actually kind of cool once you get used to it. 

To get factory nav, you have to get leather. I found a factory looking nav online and had it installed after I bought the car.

Did it cost you an arm and a leg to get the nav installed?

I just had some local car audio installer do it. Like $500 for the unit and install.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.