Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercedes Benz Financial Services Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mercedes Benz Financial Services Approval

I applied to Mercedes Benz Financial Services last night and immediately had an alert that my TransUnion was hard pulled.  I woke up this morning to an email stating. "Congratulations! Your request for a purchase on a Mercedes-Benz GLA250W has been preapproved by Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Your pre-approval has been forwarded to : ".    This morning I also received a phone call from the finance manager at my local MB dealership.  I asked him if it was approved through MBFS and he said yes.  I knew it was but just wanted to make sure they weren't going to pull some finance switcheroo stuff.

Woohoo!  

My TU Fico 8 was 642 at the time of the HP.

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
trusty
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mercedes Benz Financial Services Approval

@Anonymouswrote:

I applied to Mercedes Benz Financial Services last night and immediately had an alert that my TransUnion was hard pulled.  I woke up this morning to an email stating. "Congratulations! Your request for a purchase on a Mercedes-Benz GLA250W has been preapproved by Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Your pre-approval has been forwarded to : ".    This morning I also received a phone call from the finance manager at my local MB dealership.  I asked him if it was approved through MBFS and he said yes.  I knew it was but just wanted to make sure they weren't going to pull some finance switcheroo stuff.

Woohoo!  

My TU Fico 8 was 642 at the time of the HP.

Congrats!

Did you apply from home? Usually auto approvals are made straightaway.

Message 2 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice vehicle!! Congrats!

I'm hoping my car can give me another three years of life before i can go shop for another card.  Currently at 188K miles, 10 years with no car payment Smiley Happy I want that 2009 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT.

Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  Yes, I applied from home.  From my bed, actually.  LOL!

Message 4 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Nice vehicle!! Congrats!

I'm hoping my car can give me another three years of life before i can go shop for another card.  Currently at 188K miles, 10 years with no car payment Smiley Happy I want that 2009 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT.

Thanks!  I have a 12 year old Honda with 260K that is wonderful.  It's just time to upgrade.  

Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Nice vehicle!! Congrats!

Thanks!  I have a 12 year old Honda with 260K that is wonderful.  It's just time to upgrade.  

Lol, wow, cool!!!

Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

4.99% APR for 60 months.  

Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curious, why didnt you go to a CU?

Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

I joined PenFed and was denied for a car loan.  

Message 9 of 27
Washin17
Regular Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

I joined PenFed and was denied for a car loan.  

What were your TU Auto scores?  Do you know if they used your regular score or your auto score? Also where are you located?

Starting Score: 530EQ, 531TU, 514EX (0/2016)
Current Score: 686EQ, 710TU, 686EX (03/2017)
Goal Score: 750+ (01/2018)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.