Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercedes Benz lease

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mercedes Benz lease

I'm in the market for a new CLS 400 . I have a TU of 702 ; Equifax of 692 ; Experian of 700. I have $5200 month of income with 5 lines of credit , all cards . No debt on them . ! I have a home that I pay $ 1000.00 per month ..I want to lease it because I will only drive 7,000 miles year if that .. I don't want to finance the car . What are the odds ? He
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
EddieK
Established Contributor

Re: Mercedes Benz lease

Have you had an auto loan before?  If so, I think your chances are good.  I know MBFS pulls TU in GA so your score shouldn't be an issue.  I'm not sure how much the CLS400 is, but I'll guess 60-70K so the payments will fall anywhere from $600-900.  

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm in the market for a new CLS 400 . I have a TU of 702 ; Equifax of 692 ; Experian of 700. I have $5200 month of income with 5 lines of credit , all cards . No debt on them . ! I have a home that I pay $ 1000.00 per month ..I want to lease it because I will only drive 7,000 miles year if that .. I don't want to finance the car . What are the odds ? He

From what you have said, I dont see a problem at all, and I would expect one of the top financing (lease) tiers.

After you get it, I would like you to ask a favor - please let me know something BAD about the car.

I have been lusting after this car since it came out in 2006 and I need to know it isnt perfect and that I can continue to live without it.  It isnt the right time for me to get a luxury car like this, but I really like them.

GL

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It took me 40 years to get one . It's my time to enjoy .

I will let you know . I do have a good friend in LA that purchased the 550 and what he tells me it's the best investment he made and he did own a S550. He claims he 550 is the brdt of both worlds luxury and sport
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No auto finance all cash . I think I'll still get it . But they're not going to get more than what is suggested to get a lease .
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just leased a 450GL. Believe I got their top tier lease money factor (researched it hard to learn top tier, translates to just a hair over 3%). Though ads said 800 score required, not sure about that! Don't think you'll have a problem, but ask them what the money factor will be to be sure you get top tier.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.