Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini Cooper financing question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mini Cooper financing question

Ok so my FICOs are sitting in the low to mid 600 range. Two auto loans in history both with a couple 30 days nothing in last two years, one paid the other would be trade in after almost 5 years of payments. Revolving balances about 15%no lates in several years. Have high income, very stable work history, little dept, but not much to put down. Do I have a shot of getting financed through mini financial? Anyone know what they look for? I realize getting a low APR is out the question but would like to see under 12%
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mini Cooper financing question

I don't know if you would get approved, do you know if they pull all 3 bureaus?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mini Cooper financing question

Hello,

I am closer to my purchase of a fairly new 5 series (finally decided) this coming February. I visited the used portion of my local BMW/Mini dealership yesterday and the salesman said that you have to have a minimum credit score of 575 to get finanaced through BMWNA Financial. I was surprised. I'm sure that the interest rate at the bottom of the tier isn't something you'd pride about but it is possible from what the salesman said.

If you can wait I would come with a solid down payment of at least 20% of the price of your vehicle. Money down seems to get you further when everything else isn't squeaky clean. Right now they are really trying to move the 2011 makes off the lot. My dealer in Charleston even said he is losing sales due to thelimited inventory they have left until more 2012 makes come in. Get it now with a reasonable interest rate while they are desparate. Good Luck!!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.