Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multple Auto Loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multple Auto Loans

I owe a big THANK YOU to every one on this board for all the knowledge I have learned from this forum since June 2014.

In June 2015 I purchased a 2016 Acura MDX, loan amount was $35k.

August 2015 I purchased a 2015 Dodge Ram Pro Master, loan amount was $30k.

Has anyone ever obtained 3 vehicle loans in 4 months.  I did put down large down payments for the Acura and Pro Master.  I have $9,000 to put down and need to purchase a Benz Sprinter Truck thats $39,999.

Is it possible?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multple Auto Loans

Congrats on the two vehicles you have purchased, no problem getting a third if you have the income to pay the payments there really is no limit.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I owe a big THANK YOU to every one on this board for all the knowledge I have learned from this forum since June 2014.

Has anyone ever obtained 3 vehicle loans in 4 months.  I did put down large down payments for the Acura and Pro Master.  I have $9,000 to put down and need to purchase a Benz Sprinter Truck thats $39,999.

Is it possible?

ROFLMAO!!!

I came here to specifically ask the same question this morning although the loan amounts are significantly less.

I opened a $19K loan in April '15, $7.5K August '15. A $28K loan paid off in April & a $7.5K paid off in August(car was totaled).

I'm considering a third open auto loan for roughly $15K. My Eq just shot up to 730+ via MyFICO. I have only bought new the past 30 years until now, I'm simply tired of paying the depreciation and am being VERY selective in pursuing used. I'm also unwilling to borrow many than 75% tops LTV, not interested in GAP.

These forums and the members have given me a "real world" strategy on credit and financial responsibility.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it possible?

Very possible to as long as your income supports it..  Report back with results if you do..

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.