Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My car loan only shows up 1 time on all my credit reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My car loan only shows up 1 time on all my credit reports

It only shows the day i took out the loan but does not show my monthly payements i have been making. Shouldnt it be doing this and shouldnt this be helping my score? Maybe i just dont understand. It picks up the balance of my CC every month and that helps and hurts, why not my car note?

Also it doesnt show my cell phone that i have had for 3 plus years. Is it supposed too?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My car loan only shows up 1 time on all my credit reports

Is your balance decreasing on your auto loan?  You could call the lender and ask what their reporting procedures are.

Your cell phone acct usually only shows up if it goes bad  -- like most utilities.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My car loan only shows up 1 time on all my credit reports

I have a very similar situation. Our Truck loan only shows on my credit (2 out of 3 CBs) but not on any of my husbands reports. Only the initial part of the loan. now it lists it with a 0 balance - Paid or Paying as agreed - Comments: Closed We are in the process of attempting an SBA loan and need all the credit help we can get but I am afraid that if I call to have the CU repost the info to my husband accounts his rating will drop. We have not been late on any payments to this account in 2.5 years. Should I leave well enough alone or will this 2.5 yr track record help us?? Any thought??
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.