Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP ASAP

tag
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

Re: NEED HELP ASAP

Devote a couple hours a week to this forum read read and more reading and you will gain  Wealth of knowledge Good Luck

Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot guys much appreciated and my job does have a credit union I already joined but they won't benefit me as I'm trying to lease not finance. I can't afford to finance. My DTI would be to high
Message 12 of 29
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

I would suggest only buying what you can afford. (Cheap used car) and not going with a lease. Nice cars are much more enjoyable when you can actually afford them.
NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can afford to make payments on time every time. I am very well budgeted
Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question. After the 6 months say I have a good fico score, will they approve my loan although it's only 6 months I've had credit?
Message 15 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Quick question. After the 6 months say I have a good fico score, will they approve my loan although it's only 6 months I've had credit?

what brand of car are you looking to lease?

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also don't forget to take into account NY car insurance is out of control if you are 18, and if you lease it would be even worse, very hard to afford a car as it is, if I were you I would try to pick up a few years old honda or toyota, and purchase it.

Message 17 of 29
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Agree with the others above. If you want a vehicle, then buy one that has affordable payments or buy a well loved used beater for cash. Running headlong to get into debt will hurt you more in the long run.

CU's have very good auto loan rates in general and are willing to work with their customers (consumer centric type business).It is much, much easier to buy and finance through a CU than through the dealership or a bank. Good luck.

Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to lease infinti q50 as for insurance it's going to be registered and insured under my mom
Message 19 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Looking to lease infinti q50 as for insurance it's going to be registered and insured under my mom

you can't lease a car in your name but register it in your mom and insure in your mom only.

I LOVE LOVE the car and Infiniti is quite easy to lease and finance with but for 6 months of credit history and your very first car I think it's a little much.

and from someone who says they can't afford the payments on an a loan I think the infiniti is way to high... even leasing you are close if not over $400/month... that's BUYS you a lot of car used or even new in a lot of other lines.

or maybe at least consider the G37 since you can lease those for close to $200/month! practically giving them away.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.