Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP ASAP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEED HELP ASAP

That's what I plan on doing and I said I CAN afford monthly payments lol and my mom is going to be on the loan I already spoke to my leasing guy at Easy Leasing. It's all good to go it's even looking that I might get my car sooner. 176.84 for the G37s and 365 for the Q50s both with 2000 down. Sounds pretty good to me and done business with this guy on multiple occasions
Message 21 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That's what I plan on doing and I said I CAN afford monthly payments lol and my mom is going to be on the loan I already spoke to my leasing guy at Easy Leasing. It's all good to go it's even looking that I might get my car sooner. 176.84 for the G37s and 365 for the Q50s both with 2000 down. Sounds pretty good to me and done business with this guy on multiple occasions

how many months?

what's the money factor?

residual?

Message 22 of 29
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

39 months, residual for q50 is 28000 cap cost is 39,000 idk the money factor because I didn't run my credit.
Message 24 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
39 months, residual for q50 is 28000 cap cost is 39,000 idk the money factor because I didn't run my credit.

they are giving you numbers based on something so they are inputting a money factor and infiniti is under 1% right now based on what I have seen from others which I believe is like .00087 or something so i would ask that and I would NOT do 39 moths!

Infiniti will do 24 very easily for practically the same monthly payment and down payment... if not less down... you don't have a good deal right now at all... they are selling you on a monthly payment!!!

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info holy **bleep** !
Message 26 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't know what "Easy Leasing" is but I rather go directly to an Infiniti Dealership since Easy Leasing is a 3rd party so they have to get paid so if you can figure out what the different lease numbers mean and these days many of them will e-mail you the numbers they will offer right from the dealership you can remove the 3rd party and save the money yourself!

and if your mom has excellent credit and is co-signing than your credit barely matters as long as it's good (which it is) just make her primary on the lease.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

She doesn't have excellent credit that's the problem lol
Message 28 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
She doesn't have excellent credit that's the problem lol

Infiniti isn't very hard but do you know what her TU score is?

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.