cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

tag

NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

worked two and three jobs and trusted ex to manage credit and money,  huge mistake!  became very sick and as most RN's continued to work anyway.  medical issues got so bad was critically ill and then deserted by husband.  have been on fixed income for over three years, contacted attorney when my credit turned out to be a disaster with accounts opened in my name and not pd without my knowledge.  scores finally getting really decent numerous credit cards approved with pd as agreed.  TU 720, Eqfx fico 633.  need dependable crv. prefer new with 72 month loan.  WILL ANYONE FINANCE ME?  I NEED DECENT INTEREST RATE TO KEEP PAMENTS DWN.  

Judy T
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

@JMTNEVERTRUSTANOTHER wrote:

worked two and three jobs and trusted ex to manage credit and money,  huge mistake!  became very sick and as most RN's continued to work anyway.  medical issues got so bad was critically ill and then deserted by husband.  have been on fixed income for over three years, contacted attorney when my credit turned out to be a disaster with accounts opened in my name and not pd without my knowledge.  scores finally getting really decent numerous credit cards approved with pd as agreed.  TU 720, Eqfx fico 633.  need dependable crv. prefer new with 72 month loan.  WILL ANYONE FINANCE ME?  I NEED DECENT INTEREST RATE TO KEEP PAMENTS DWN.  

well depending on your auto loan history your auto enhanced fico might actually be higher than these scores you posted.

Not sure where you live but someone like Burbank City Credit Union pulls TU only and the other nice thing is once you are approved they use your score ONLY to decide interest rate and you would be in tier 1 or 2 of the interest rates they offer so probably under 4%.

Also since you are looking for a Honda, I would start communicating through email with your local Honda dealership and find out if they pull just 1 credit report or 2 or all 3 and take your mid or highest, if you can get them to pull all 3 in your case and take highest it would probably be in your best interest and they could probably also have the best pull on getting you approved since they want to sell the car!

Message 2 of 3
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Re: NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

What is you gross (pre-tax) income like? And rent/mortgage?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.