MAKE:KIA
MODEL:FORTE
MILEAGE:19
RETAIL/LEASE:Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:22000
TERM CONTRACTED:75 months
APR/LEASE RATE:9.85
MONTHLY PAYMENT:392
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: PURCHASED GAP INSURANCE , AND 100.000 MILE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY

BIG THANK YOU TO MY HUSBAND FOR BEING SUCH A POSITIVE FORCE.  AND TO ALL OF YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WISDOM. 
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW CAR FOR CHRISTMAS

Congrats!

Message 2 of 12
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Congrats on the new car.  I am going to wait until summer to buy or lease my next car.  You got yourself a great Christmas present.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Very nice car.  Enjoy it!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Merry Christmas, congrats.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats,  you may want to check with a credit union to see if they can beat the interest the dealer offered you.  With your scores I suspect you can get under 5%, over the life of the loan that would save you thousands.  DCU or NFCU if you qualify are good options if you want to give it a try.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!! I just opened an account with 121 today! they said I should be able to get refinanced with in 3 months with 5% .

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
APPROVING BANK:kia Motor Finance
BUREAU PULLED: Equifax
CREDIT SCORE:637
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: FL
NEW/USED: NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2016
MAKE:KIA
MODEL:FORTE
MILEAGE:19
RETAIL/LEASE:Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:22000
TERM CONTRACTED:75 months
APR/LEASE RATE:9.85
MONTHLY PAYMENT:392
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: PURCHASED GAP INSURANCE , AND 100.000 MILE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY

BIG THANK YOU TO MY HUSBAND FOR BEING SUCH A POSITIVE FORCE.  AND TO ALL OF YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WISDOM. 

$22,000 for a Kia is too much. And on top of that you're paying 9.85 APR.   for 75 months.     You're going to owe way more than your vehicle is worth in just a few years.   Enjoy your new car.  

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's the price you pay when you have poor credit and need a new car . i purchased the xtras the car was really 18k. and i'm happy with my purchase and my income is enough to pay off before times up. So i definitely will enjoy it. Thank you!

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's the price you pay when you have poor credit and need a new car . i purchased the xtras the car was really 18k. and i'm happy with my purchase and my income is enough to pay off before times up. So i definitely will enjoy it. Thank you!

I agree with you.  Since you are the one that is going to pay for it, you can choose whatever car you want.

Enjoy your new car, and passing all those gas stations, and not having to pay for any repairs for the next ten years!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.