Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU---AUTO LOAN

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU---AUTO LOAN

Thanks to this forum, I found out about NFCU and a whole lot more about credit-----This morning called NFCU to refi my 2013 F150 Lariate. Opened accts 65 days ago, Checking-Savings-GoRewards card-CLOC. Currently with Santander USA---17.85% on 33k..Right at 700.00 monthly. APPROVED (instant) @ 10.5% for payoff of 31k at 594.00 monthly--NO DOCS-NO POI----Took all of 10 mins on phone..........Don't know which Credit file was pulled yet..TU(50 inq) at 666-EQ(14 inq) at 659. These guy rock, waiting for 95 days and 3rd statement to cut for CLI on CC-------yeah baby: Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy----ON TOP OF THIS..200.00 DEPOSITED INTO CHECKING FOR REFI BONUS--FREE MONEY

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU---AUTO LOAN

Congrats Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats NFCU is awesome! 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous to this forum, I found out about NFCU and a whole lot more about credit-----This morning called NFCU to refi my 2013 F150 Lariate. Opened accts 65 days ago, Checking-Savings-GoRewards card-CLOC. Currently with Santander USA---17.85% on 33k..Right at 700.00 monthly. APPROVED (instant) @ 10.5% for payoff of 31k at 594.00 monthly--NO DOCS-NO POI----Took all of 10 mins on phone..........Don't know which Credit file was pulled yet..TU(50 inq) at 666-EQ(14 inq) at 659. These guy rock, waiting for 95 days and 3rd statement to cut for CLI on CC-------yeah baby: Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy----ON TOP OF THIS..200.00 DEPOSITED INTO CHECKING FOR REFI BONUS--FREE MONEY

That's great! Its good to see people utlizing their full membership with NFCU instead of just using them for padding with the CC and CLOC. I love NFCU!! 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.