Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto Loan

tag
codehavoc
Regular Contributor

NFCU Auto Loan

Any good experience with NFCU auto loans Im thinking about getting one and would like to know what was your credit score and what credit bureau they pull from, and your APR. I would like to get a 25000 loan but don't want to pay more then 300 a month (350 Max) haha

Starting Score: Equifax 582 Experian 610 Transunion 620
Current Score: Equifax 693 Experian 751 Transunion 739
Goal Score: Equifax 730 Experian 750 Transunion 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Auto Loan

@codehavoc wrote:

Any good experience with NFCU auto loans Im thinking about getting one and would like to know what was your credit score and what credit bureau they pull from, and your APR. I would like to get a 25000 loan but don't want to pay more then 300 a month (350 Max) haha

Umm have you used the payment calculator... that's not really a realistic number unless you do the crazy thing and take out an 84 months loan and qualify for Navy's best 3.99% making your payment about $342 on 84 months.

But I really wouldn't suggest taking out more than 72 and prefer 60.

you can always apply saying you don't know what you want yet and they will approve you for the most they can or you could ask specific for the $25k but not a paticular car yet and they will send you check.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.