Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto loan application wait time?

tag
me12345
Frequent Contributor

NFCU Auto loan application wait time?

I will be joining NFCU soon.... (Grandfather, Father, Daughters... all Army Veterans)

I know that they will do a HP to open a regular account, but how long should I wait to apply for an Auto loan or should I not wait at all and do it at the same time as I join?

Thanks,

VA & FHA down to 550...
Licensed Senior Mortgage Loan Officer in the states of Arizona & California
Specializing in VA, FHA, USDA & Conventional loans. My company is also licensed in 12 states, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Utah,
Alaska, New Mexico, Texas, Illinois and Florida
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU Auto loan application wait time?

You can app as soon as you're able to if you'd like. 

Message 2 of 3
Threeof5
New Contributor

Re: NFCU Auto loan application wait time?

A recent experience for me from a few weeks ago. I'm looking for an older model truck I can use for hauling stuff, and for hunting; a second vehicle basically. I called NFCU and asked about a used car loan. The lady took my app over the phone; took about ten minutes. I applied for $5000 but was instantly approved for $7500. I went to a branch later that day and picked up the blank check to take to the dealer. Process couldn't be easier. There's several ways to get the loan proceeds in your account, I just happen to live near a branch.

Starting 12/27/16 FICO Score 8 EQ 645 TU 643 EX 618
Current 6/27/17 FICO Score 8 EQ 797 TU 804 EX 782

Goal 740+ ACHIEVED 4/5/17 FICO Score 8 EQ 776 TU 762 EX 748
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.