Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Loan ?

tag
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

NFCU Loan ?

Hello I wanted to Refin my Loan From Santander At 24% $504 a Month 2011 Dodge Nitro 49k Miles Had It For 6 Months Do u think I should do it right now

EX 660 TU 559 EQ Don't Know

Do u need a high score to get Appoved
Do You Need Ext Credit
Do You Need More History With Car Loans
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU Loan ?

Yes. You will definitely get a better rate... Go for it
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 7
hawesda1
Established Member

I had a lower score than you do now and I was able to refinance out of my 24% Santander loan. I was hoping to get around 10%, but was approved for 4.49% NFCU loves me.
Message 3 of 7
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

Do u think I should wait Intill December then do it cause my payment is $504 but I been paying $700 every month since I got it and My Payment Since 3 Months Been $329 And I Am Still Paying $700 Cause The Rest Go's To My Balance
Message 4 of 7
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:
Do u think I should wait Intill December then do it cause my payment is $504 but I been paying $700 every month since I got it and My Payment Since 3 Months Been $329 And I Am Still Paying $700 Cause The Rest Go's To My Balance

You should still do it now... waiting until december will cost you more money in the long run.  Don't wait!

What is your principle balance, or what is your payoff amount?

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 5 of 7
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

I called navy credit union and you gotta be Military and I am not so got to find a good credit union around me it's $18,000 and kbb for $16k
Message 6 of 7
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:
I called navy credit union and you gotta be Military and I am not so got to find a good credit union around me it's $18,000 and kbb for $16k

Most local credit unions will be competitive to earn your business.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.