Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU!!!! You are amazing.

tag
Raw_Oyster
Valued Member

NFCU!!!! You are amazing.

Can't believe that I just got approved to up to $48k@ 2.79 for 72months. This is after Cap One approved me to up to 35k @9.79-13.29 for 72 months and Lexus financial approved me at the dealership @12.79. My credit scores are in the low 600s and my auto enhanced is 582. All I can say is thank you NFCU for giving me an opportunity.
" height="25">
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU!!!! You are amazing.

Wish I had been in the service to join. They seem like they serve military families in a way they deserve. Congrats on an excellent deal.

Message 2 of 5
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Which credit report did they pull? I am going to be try to refinance my car in April and I'm not sure they will approve me. I'm currently building up off a repo from late last year. Right now my auto loan is with Santander USA with a 20% interest rate. I know bad but I had to start back somewhere. I'm just glad they used experian since the repo doesn't show on there. My score then was 626 probably has came up some since October. I know my Equifax is 549 right now. Thanks and congrats!!!
Message 3 of 5
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@undrtkr65 wrote:
Which credit report did they pull? I am going to be try to refinance my car in April and I'm not sure they will approve me. I'm currently building up off a repo from late last year. Right now my auto loan is with Santander USA with a 20% interest rate. I know bad but I had to start back somewhere. I'm just glad they used experian since the repo doesn't show on there. My score then was 626 probably has came up some since October. I know my Equifax is 549 right now. Thanks and congrats!!!

I live in Arizona and they always pull EQ for me. 

OP, I love NFCU. They have never done anything to upset me and gave me my first "mega" limit (mega in my eyes at least). The only other CU that beat them out in terms of auto loans is DCU, which gave me <2% for a used auto loan. 

Message 4 of 5
Raw_Oyster
Valued Member

Since I did all this transaction from overseas (currently deployed in the middle east) I don't know which cb they pulled. I'l call them tomorrow and find out. All I know is that you should try. Good luck.

" height="25">
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.