cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU auto loan approved! Where to find details??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU auto loan approved! Where to find details??

Last night, I applied online with NFCU for an auto loan.  It was put under review, and this morning I woke to find an approval notification in my email inbox! 

The email did not provide any specific information about the approval.  Is there any way to find out the approval amount and rate without calling them? 

Second question, how long does it typcially take to receive the documents by mail?  I requested the expedited shipping with Saturday delivery.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU auto loan approved! Where to find details??

No, you would have to call them. I don't know why you wouldn't want to cal them. It takes a few minutes to get though. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU auto loan approved! Where to find details??

I was able to message them online and they provided the loan terms as I requested.  Approved for 50k at 2.39% for 60 months.  Time to go shopping!!

The reason that I was unable to call them, was because I am working in an area with horrible phone reception.  Every phone call that I have made today, has been dropped.  So it was not an issue of "not wanting to call them".

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.