Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU auto with EQ frozen?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU auto with EQ frozen?

Does anyone have any recent experience with getting an autoloan from NFCU with EQ frozen? My understanding (and hopes) are that they will pull TU.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Stevielynx
Valued Member

Re: NFCU auto with EQ frozen?

Following
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know, I do know they normally pull both for an auto loan.  I know some folks have been able to get credit cards (that they normally pull equifax for) done with EQ frozen and they have used transunion.  Having said that they have different staff members and standards for each product.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent them an SM and they got back to me saying that they would only pull EQ. I decided to go with Capital One and got 2.49% for 60 months.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I doubt they would have beat the deal you got with Cap One by a whole lot so it sounds like it worked out fine. I have never frozen my reports, can I ask why you froze yours??

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 13 hard pulls in the last year or so on EQ (5 from navy) and it by far my lowest score of the three so I was hoping to use on of the other bureaus that have a better score and only 3-4 pulls.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.