cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU fell through seeking new auto loan!

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU fell through seeking new auto loan!

Oh i see, so the MB network is for people who are deployed overseas, or do they have a network of dealerships here in the states?

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a pretty good deal it's for military personel stationed overseas. Ford,Harley,Jeep BMW a lot of companies do it. Heck there's one here in Afghanistan where I am if you can believe that!
Message 12 of 25
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
It's a pretty good deal it's for military personel stationed overseas. Ford,Harley,Jeep BMW a lot of companies do it. Heck there's one here in Afghanistan where I am if you can believe that!

Thats crazy.. I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy a vehicle in afghanistan!

Thanks for your service Smiley Wink   my dear fiance was in the USMC in Iraq for OIF  Lucky for him he's back in the states and able to be fat and happy now Smiley Tongue

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 13 of 25
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Trust me its not bad I live in Germany. Lol
NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 14 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'm confused...

Okay for reasons I rather not discuss to long of a story my auto loan with NFCU 

This is going to come across wrong in text but why even post and ask what we think of not being approved if you start the post with above statement?

Clearly we don't have a very "Important" point from Navy and you of what really happened for this to be declined.

Message 15 of 25
dodgeball
Established Contributor

The loan is not declined. They just won't work with Mb, if I wanted I could purchase a Audi or BMW
NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 16 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:
The loan is not declined. They just won't work with Mb, if I wanted I could purchase a Audi or BMW

If you are purchaseing a new car, or certified most likely the dealer would be lower interest anyway if you qualify. but seems strange that Navy would not finance when buying from MB?

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha Yes I was in the initial push into Iraq also the so called 28 day war! Well it's not that people buy them and use them here ya see. It's just they don't tax us while we are overseas and we don't for the most part get the vehicle u til we get back to the states. So let's say I want a new Audi TT (and I do) I can actually purchase a 2012 or a 2013 Audi right now while I'm here tax free and with a super APR through the program. When I get back to the states my car is waiting for me at the airport or whereever I choose for delivery which of course I'm sure I paid for as well. So yea it's a great program so the payment I'm making on the car if I was to buy now kind of go into an Escro if you will until I take delivery. And thank you for you standing by your man while he was in harms way!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 25
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Glad it fell through just got approved for 27k at 5.79%. Andrews Federal Credit Union rocks!

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 19 of 25
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Ha ha as the world turns, this is turning into a soap opera, NFCU now says there loan is good, I confirmed this several times over the past few minutes and the bonus of it all they gave me a 1.79% on top of that. All with a 627 credit score.

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.