Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NMAC loyalty

tag
joeblow2
Regular Contributor

NMAC loyalty

What is the loyalty deal with NMAC? If you pay off a loan with no lates your guaranteed approval in the future? How does this work? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Re: NMAC loyalty

I've never heard of anything like this...any link to a source?

Message 2 of 6
joeblow2
Regular Contributor

no i thought i saw it on here

Message 3 of 6
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Pretty sure that's not for real. What NMAC is going to lend a customer who buys a car and makes payments, declares BK CH7 but reaffirms NMAC, a loan for top tier as soon as the person comes out of BK?

It's probably something a dealer told someone to get them into the showroom again. That person probably posted it here. Dealers love and try DESPERATELY (the your trade is in high demand, etc...) to get people back in every 2-3 years. These people are literally dealers' wet dreams.

Message 4 of 6
nmbrsgrl
Contributor

I know this thread is a few months old but I wanted to respond in case someone searches like I did. I was told that if I made my payments on time for 2 years I would qualify for their lowest rate regardless of what is on my report if I finance with NMAC again. 

Starting Score: 582
Current Score: EQ658|TU654|EX640 as of 10/19/15
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@nmbrsgrl wrote:

I know this thread is a few months old but I wanted to respond in case someone searches like I did. I was told that if I made my payments on time for 2 years I would qualify for their lowest rate regardless of what is on my report if I finance with NMAC again. 

BMW use to do the same thing. I have not heard of it recently but I don't doubt it either.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.