Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWFCU - should I join

tag
msvee32
New Contributor

NWFCU - should I join

I live in Northern VA and there is a Northwest Federal Credit Union near me. Does anyone have any info on this CU. After searching this form the most recent post I seen was from 2013
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NWFCU - should I join

Never heard of them and since no one responded, I am guessing others haven't had the pleasure of dealing with them?. Perhaps, you can find out more about them since you are closer and report data back here so that someone else can benefit in the future...

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

this credit union was based from northwest airlines before they were bought by Delta. my husband and I have both have auto loans through them and we had no problems with them.

Message 3 of 6
msvee32
New Contributor

Do you remember who they used to pull your scores?

Message 4 of 6
msvee32
New Contributor

UPDATE, I did join NWFCU, they pull from experian only. I applied for a car loan and a credit card. It took about 3 days and today I was approved for both. CC CL $2500, POI required. I am now offically laying low.. my old interest rate was 21%....TALK ABOUT HAPPY!!!

Vehicle Loan APPROVAL DETAILS

Amount: $25,000.00         

Term:  60 months

Rate:  7.79%*

Message 5 of 6
notxel21

That's great news!! Congrats on the Approvals and that rate! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.