cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Auto Buying Program Savings Reviews?

tag
Stevielynx
Valued Member

Navy Federal Auto Buying Program Savings Reviews?

Has anyone done any research to see if NFCU Auto Buying Program got a better out the door price than haggling?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Auto Buying Program Savings Reviews?

There really isnt any way for anyone to determine if NFCU, USAA, Costco etc buying programs yeild a better result than an individual can negotiate on their own.  Just way too many variabiles.  I would say most people hate to negotiate car prices, are not particuarly good at it and allow things like the trade and finance terms to get mixed in so I have known many folks that don't really even know how much they really paid for their car.  I believe that for the average buyer these programs are great, they take advantage of group buying power and negotiate a decent price for their customers.  That at least ensures that one variable of the deal is decent.   

Message 2 of 3
Stevielynx
Valued Member

Re: Navy Federal Auto Buying Program Savings Reviews?

I understand there are many variables. But has anyone got a price through the NFCU Auto Buying Program and attempted to haggle to see if they did better before presenting it?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.