Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal CU Bi-Weekly

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal CU Bi-Weekly

I have an auto loan with Navy and it is set up to be paid once a month on the 19th.  I only get paid once a month on the 15th or the Friday before.

How would I go about and set up the Bi-Weekly withdrawal?  I can change it to bi-weekly myself, but I'm worried because I cannot select the dates for each payment, it only has when I want it to start. Also since I only get paid once a month will there be a problem with this?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal CU Bi-Weekly

Ok. Just called up. I set up the bi-weekly payments. Lets hope there are no issues.
Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call them up....CSR's available 24 / 7 / 365 and very helpful.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already called up and the CSR seemed a bit rude and could careless. I explained my situation and I was not provided any clear answer.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that's not the norm.  I would assume that you got a lemon CSR and try back.  Ask to speak to somebody about setting up auto draft payments for an existing loan.   Let's try again just for grins Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. Just called up. I set up the bi-weekly payments. Lets hope there are no issues.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I expected....you have to take a bad CSR experience with a grain of salt and just call back....don't take your previous call frustrations out on the next CSR though, or you could end up in the same boat times two. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.