Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Credit Union Auto Loan

tag
TrinaGwyn
Valued Member

Navy Federal Credit Union Auto Loan

This forum has been great for me and my credit!!!!  I am looking to buy a new vehicle, and will be using NFCU. I live in Oklahoma and wondering what credit bureau they pull????  

Equifax is 605, 

Experian s 652, 

Transunion is 654

don't really know why my Equifax is so much lower, pull my reports and dont see anything different about anyone-if someone could tell me that would be great too!

Thanks everyone!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Credit Union Auto Loan

Usually EQ but sometimes TU.

if you are buying new you might end up better direct with the dealer depending what kind of car?

Message 2 of 16
TrinaGwyn
Valued Member

I am looking for a jeep grand Cherokee I'd like a 2014 jeep grand Cherokee altitude. They are sweet looking Smiley Happy I also know I'll be paying off some credit cards bc my utilization is 51% so I can get a lower APR-anyone have this issue-what APR did you get?!?
Message 3 of 16
TrinaGwyn
Valued Member

FYI I make 58000 a year and then have 12K from VA disability (Iraq veteranSmiley Happy-will they let me count that 12K towards my income too?
Message 4 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@TrinaGwyn wrote:
FYI I make 58000 a year and then have 12K from VA disability (Iraq veteranSmiley Happy-will they let me count that 12K towards my income too?

yes give them 1 total for your income

Message 5 of 16
TrinaGwyn
Valued Member

You have an idea of what my APR would be now?!?
Message 6 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@TrinaGwyn wrote:

yes give them 1 total for your income

keep income and statements to them simple unless they ask for more... the more you break down and tell them the more they might then have to check or verify... what do you make?? well I have this and then I have this and... and they are going ummm..... 

What do you make?

I make $70k a year. Period.

most don't want to verify if they don't have to because it's more likely to go down hill from there (my thoughts and experience)

Message 7 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

what car are you looking at?

Message 8 of 16
TrinaGwyn
Valued Member

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee-nothing over 35k-
Message 9 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

bleep... sorry... i got myself all confused....

navy will ask for income verification most likely.

buying a jeep, id probably try right at jeep because the tiers they have for lending are pretty easy... but always apply for navy as back up.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.