Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Auto Loan but have a Judgement on credit +722 score

tag
carlos0001
New Visitor

Need Auto Loan but have a Judgement on credit +722 score

Hello

I would like to see if anyone had knew of any banks that may work with judgement on my credit to obtain an auto loan.

I am having alot of trouble because of a judgment on my credit report. My credit score is a 722 from experion and have about 6 credit cards all with 0 balence and no collections. I make over 120k per year. Judgement is from a 2nd mortgage on a investment property we lost 5 years ago.

Already tried DCU and got denied.

Thank you for your help

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Need Auto Loan but have a Judgement on credit +722 score

@carlos0001 wrote:

Hello

I would like to see if anyone had knew of any banks that may work with judgement on my credit to obtain an auto loan.

I am having alot of trouble because of a judgment on my credit report. My credit score is a 722 from experion and have about 6 credit cards all with 0 balence and no collections. I make over 120k per year. Judgement is from a 2nd mortgage on a investment property we lost 5 years ago.

Thank you for your help

Is the judgement paid? In some cases, you can petition the court to have it vacated.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 2 of 6
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Welcome!

Is DCU the only place that you've attempted to obtain financing? Cu's in general don't like Judgements. Have you tried to finance through a dealership?

Sorry for Typos-iPhone 5S

Message 3 of 6
hallas
Valued Member

Try Carmax, they'll shoot your credit to various lenders and get you approved. Make sure you have provable income and things like that. 

Capital One Auto

Santander 

Wells Fargo 

Those are the ones they shot my scores to, in order to get me approved. Good luck. 

NCFU cashRewards Visa Signature ($15K) | NCFU CLOC ($10K) | Merrill + Platinum Plus Signature Visa ($12K) | Amex Everyday Preferred ($8K) | Discover IT ($6k) | SallieMae World MasterCard ($5K) | Wells Fargo Platinum Visa ($3K) | Wells Fargo College Cash Back ($800) | BankAmericard for College Students ($1.5K) | American Express Blue Cash Everyday ($1K) | PayPal Extras MC ($2.5K) | Kay Jewelers ($4K) | Capital One QS ($1.3k) | Capital One QS1 ($1.3K) | SECU Visa ($1K) | CareCredit ($2K) | WalMart Store Card ($1.2K) | Amazon Store Card ($2K) | Macy's ($1.3K) | Barclaycard Rewards ($3K) | Target Red ($500) | Bill Me Later ($500)
Message 4 of 6
IamB2
Established Contributor

@carlos0001 wrote:

Hello

Thank you for your help

I don't see why you wouldn't be approved. I have a repo showing from 2012 and my scores were 663 (on EQ when they pulled), and I got financed through Wells Fargo Dealer Services in March 9th. I put $2K down on a  (just over) 19K (out the door price on a 2014 Corola S Plus model). Financed amount was about $17,171.

May not be the best terms, but you should be able to get it without any problems through the dealership.

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 5 of 6
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Need more info. Is that credit score a FICO score or FAKO score? What exactly are you trying to buy? Does your EQ have baddies that do not report on your EX? As other people have said, where else did you apply?

In general, I'm a little surprised at the DCU denial. Other places your could try are CapOne and BofA. But answer my questions above first if you can...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.