Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help ASAP. Got good offer from the dealer quote done through email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help ASAP. Got good offer from the dealer quote done through email

Hello guys.
I need your help. I have been given a quote through email after shopping from different dealer today. After all dropping, one just emailed me 5,000$ off MSRP.

How should i reply? How should i make sure ill get his word aside the email he sent me?

Anything could be helpfull. Thanks very much
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
trant3
Established Contributor

Re: Need help ASAP. Got good offer from the dealer quote done through email

Realistically, all you would have to confirm the $5k off offer is the email so hang on to it. If they dont honor it then walk away.

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help ASAP. Got good offer from the dealer quote done through email

@trant3 wrote:

Realistically, all you would have to confirm the $5k off offer is the email so hang on to it. If they dont honor it then walk away.

+1 good point

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.