Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with how to do this

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help with how to do this

Recently I had a car wreck that totaled out my SUV. Some young kids ran a stop sign and Tboned me at 55 mph. I fractured my pelvis, but in the process of xrays and CTs they found what may possibly be cancer in my bone....I am only 27 Smiley Sad. Anyway, under normal circumstances I would buy a new vehicle or an almost new vehicle, but since I don't know what the future holds and the medical debt we are about to have I am looking at older nice vehicles such as a 2007 Tahoe. I love the vehicle and I feel like it is somethng I would be proud to drive. Also, something we could pay off quickly. However, the mileage on it is at 150,000. One owner and rates a 9.5 out of 10. I know these trucks last well up to 300,000. My problem is would I be able to get financing with this with a good intrest rate. My credit is great. I just don't know if a bank or credit union will loan money on vehicles with this much mileage. Any ideas on how to get this done? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
arn0822
Valued Member

Re: Need help with how to do this

The mileage may present a problem. I am in the market for a new vehicle as well. Most companies I checked require the mileage to be below 80,000 miles.

Started establishing business credit 08/2021.
AMEX Amazon Business Prime | AMEX Lowes 4PROS| FNBO | Quill | Uline |Grainger | Floor & Decor | ExxonMobile | Capital One Sparks Business | Amazon Business Credit Net 30 | Amazon Net 55 | Office Max/Office Depot
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.