Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative equity is a B@%$@

tag
dstew201
Regular Contributor

Negative equity is a B@%$@

Decided that I was bored with my Infiniti Q50S, with 17 payments left in the lease, so I decided to see what I could find at the BMW dealership!

Found a gorgeous 335i with 5k miles on in, and fully loaded, M sport package included...  So after getting the salesperson to run the numbers, here what he suggested, to get me out of my current lease and into the 335i with 15k miles per year:

I can get you to $898.10/month with $5000 down plus start up cost ($8089.32) due at signing.    <-  **bleep**?!?!?

Guess, I will wait the year and try again! I could get a top of the line 750il or 650i coupe for that amount!!!  Smiley Sad  Lesson learned to make sure I get EXACTLY what I want on the next go around!

Untitled.png

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Negative equity is a B@%$@

@dstew201 wrote:

Decided that I was bored with my Infiniti Q50S, with 17 payments left in the lease, so I decided to see what I could find at the BMW dealership!

Found a gorgeous 335i with 5k miles on in, and fully loaded, M sport package included...  So after getting the salesperson to run the numbers, here what he suggested, to get me out of my current lease and into the 335i with 15k miles per year:

I can get you to $898.10/month with $5000 down plus start up cost ($8089.32) due at signing.    <-  **bleep**?!?!?

Guess, I will wait the year and try again! I could get a top of the line 750il or 650i coupe for that amount!!!  Smiley Sad  Lesson learned to make sure I get EXACTLY what I want on the next go around!

Untitled.png

Definitely better finishing out the lease.  

Message 2 of 6
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

I think we all get that feeling at or near the end of the terms. Have you tried LEASETRADER or SWAPALEASE?
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 3 of 6
dstew201
Regular Contributor

I thought about it, but Infiniti still holds the original lessee liable if the payments aren't met... Smiley Sad  

Interested in buying a well cared for Q50S??? Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

No thank you, I'm a Ford guy. Best of luck to you.
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 5 of 6
C7LT1
New Contributor

@dstew201 wrote:

What he said!

In the garden until June 2018

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.