Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Auto Loan question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Auto Loan question

I was recently approved for an auto loan and my first payment isn't until the end of November (27th).  I noticed at the end of the long page contract it has the name of "where payments and interests are collected" which is the lender, but it didn't have a phone number or payment address.  Do they just send me a bill or am I supposed to google them and contact them myself for my first payment.  I haven't had a car loan before.  Thought it was weird my first payment wasn't for two months.

thank you

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: New Auto Loan question

I'm in the same boat as you. Chase is our lender and our financial dept. At the dealer said Chase will send a letter before the due date with all details how to pay.

So my guess is you will get a letter from the lender.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 6
Jpmack29
Regular Contributor

Chase is my lender as well. Just made my first scheduled payment today. They should have sent you info about all that before your first due date. With Chase, it automatically pops on my accounts have with them. 

Current (8/2015): Equifax 688, Transunion 689, Experian 708
Goal Scores: 700 across the board

Capital One Venture: $5500| Discover it: $4500| American Express Green Card: NPSL| Capital One- QuickSilver: $3000| American Express Everyday Card: $2000| Bank of America- Americard Cash Rewards: $1500 | Barclays Cash Rewards: $1300| Chase Freedom:$1200| Barclays Apple Rewards: $2000
Message 3 of 6
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

Depending on the lender you may be able to sign up on their website without the account number if the deal has already funded.  

Message 4 of 6
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Chase will send a statement 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

trust me, they want a return from their investment. They WILL send you a statement soon if they have not already. If totally in doubt, Just call chase customer service. they might help

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.