Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Car!! Excited!!

tag
crimsondiva26
Established Member

New Car!! Excited!!

The past few weeks have been like a dream! I went on an amazing app spree and acquired some new CC's, such as, AMEX Green Card, Capital One Quicksilver, Chase Freedom, and an Old Navy Card.

I had a 2013 Nissan Altima that I purchased in 2012, so it was about 2 years old. At the time I had just graduated and started working, so I wasn't able to get it exactly how I wanted with all of the premium features, so I settled. I've been contemplating trying my luck with getting another car, so I made an appt at my local Nissan dealership and was able to walk out of there with a 2014 Nissan Rogue!!!!! Sooooo excited! Plus, I was able to go and complete everything by myself. I didn't tell my boyfriend or my mom that I was going to talk to a dealership about a new car. This forum has totally educated me and allowed me to feel confident when I walked into that car dealership (I am a 25 year old woman). I only had to put $500 down, APR Rate at 3.7%, and my monthly notes are $490.

Now, I will be gardening until next year when I begin looking for a house!

AMEX Green: NPSL | Chase Freedom: $3.2K | Walmart: $2.4K | Old Navy: $1.9K | Torrid CC: $1.8K | Capital One Quicksilver $1.5K | Credit One CC: $950 | Capital One Platinum CC: $750 |

Current Credit Scores: Experian: 707 | Equifax: 669 | Transunion: 693
Goal Credit Score: 750 or higher in ALL
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
black_citi
Established Contributor

Re: New Car!! Excited!!

Congrats! Enjoy your new ride. Smiley Happy
Make More, Spend Less
Message 2 of 5
EctGar
Established Member

Congrats very impressed by your ability to make that deal.  My first car I was a wreck and got taken to town on the rate well that was along time ago. 

Message 3 of 5
aubie1kenobie2
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: No credit history in July 2013, 663 in August (lender pulled)
Current Score: 773 (Discover FICO), 749 (DCU EQ)
Ultimate goal: Buy a house in 2016!
Message 4 of 5
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Starting Score: TU 489 EQ 561 EX unknown (2/24/2013)
Current Score: Lender Pull (11/15/13) EQ 702, TU 679, EX 684
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.