New PenFed Auto Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New PenFed Auto Loan

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

Congrats and beautiful car.  Did you get rid of the Lexus?  Let me know how this car rides... In the market for a new one myself....

Thanks Yes-Its-Me... Will be picking it up and leaving early from work today and taking the 55 mile drive to ajoining state to get it as I refused to do business with MB of Nashville as they have rubbed me wrong a few way a few different time... Actually had one year left in lexus lease, but it held its value so well I was surpised on the buyout of the leae vs what it was worth and I ended getting out of it owing zilch when I found this out it all fell into place and figured since I got a new job with a nice increase not to long ago treat myself to a new car..  Was nice the lexus lease did wonders for me as it washed out the 8.5k negative equity on my old car due to bad APR on infiniti due to bad credit mistakes back then and ended up being a wash after only 2 years.. granted lease payments on the lexus were high, but made it through it and got rid of that nasty negative equity of prior car at 10.x apr financing.. Now that credit is so much better I have tons of options!Smiley Happy

Will certainly let you know how much I like it over time.. I think it will work out just fine as use to have a Benz before I have missed it since!  I had an infiniti and as you know lexus since and neither of them have made me near as happy as the mercedes I use to have did.

Amazing--  I really hate my Infiniti and for the 3 years only has 11, 000 miles as of today. Alot of people say I should just keep it because of the miles but I just hate the car.  I will be taken a look at that car you are picking up.  Looks absolutely gorgeous.....

Enjoy it and let me know how the ride is after you break it inSmiley Happy...

Message 11 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Was out of garden other day which ended up in their new 2% cc for 30k, figured I would grab a PLOC while was at it... Then one thing led to another and ended up with a 2.49% 60 month auto loan for a new 2017 mercedes benz amg c43 coupe (black on black).  Take delivery of it saturday.  Check is in fedex overnight on its way to me and will be here AM tomrrow.  Was a really painless process dealing with PenFed.. anything over 50k which this was required a buyer order agreement which I provided by uploading it online and once they had that approved status and check sent.  All good with the same pull..  Started out with a new CC and ended up with new car.. Oh well only live once Smiley Happy

c431.jpg

Now that's what I call a sweet ride!  Smiley Very Happy

Well-deserved, and huge congrats, my friend!  screamer.gif

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a 2009 G37x and then eventually traded that in for a 2015 Q50 and had no complaints especially when I felt like trading in my vehicles.

Curiosity, I'm just curious but how much is your auto insurance on the 2017 AMG?
Message 13 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
I had a 2009 G37x and then eventually traded that in for a 2015 Q50 and had no complaints especially when I felt like trading in my vehicles.

Curiosity, I'm just curious but how much is your auto insurance on the 2017 AMG?

Insurance 100/300k full coverage through statefarm including uninsured, etc the whole nine yards is approx 650 every 6 months..  So a bit over 100/month.  Not wonderful, certainly not bad for the car either.  Single as well so that might play a small factor, but overall think I am getting a good rate

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my lord! That's an awesome deal! Holy cow lol. Very nice!
Message 15 of 19
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!  Congrats!  Very nice indeed...

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love the ride.  Come pick us up for a drive. Good car  insurance rate. But is that enough coverage? People see MB and see $ signs. We have two jeeps. We carry $1MM /$1MM  personal then non--owned auto overly through biz for $4MM.  We pay $360/6 months per car for the $1M personal.     

Message 17 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Love the ride.  Come pick us up for a drive. Good car  insurance rate. But is that enough coverage? People see MB and see $ signs. We have two jeeps. We carry $1MM /$1MM  personal then non--owned auto overly through biz for $4MM.  We pay $360/6 months per car for the $1M personal.     

Thanks 100k/300k is fine.. I work in the insurance industry as well although not auto insurance and know all about insurance fraud..  If what you are referring to is this the possibility of fraud, they might want to get ready to do some jail time.  State Farm is a very good company as well and I doubt they would let any of these dirt bags try to get away with anything like this and be ready to pony up money on lawyers or use their in house lawyers to win.. Company I work for has an 75% success rate of getting claims won.  It is funny some of the **bleep** people try to make up and is flat out fraud.  We always do jury trials vs. judge as a judge could be way more biased than a jury.  

You deff have some high net worth with 1mm/1mm on jeeps.  I do good for myself, but if some reason they slipped through the cracks I doubt I have as much to lose as yourselfSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Insurance fraud is very common.  DW and I are very high profile targets.  Most of our contracts are government and Fortune 500 co they require very high limits.  One of the biz my mother used to own was extreme high profile biz on West End Ave in Nashville she used to carry even higher limits and was always involved in some trumped up charges good thing  she and step father also owned a small insurance agency also .  People thought she had money to burn.lol  People think DW and I do until they see our office. It is very plain and simple.   I personally have been sued for $500K for breathing before by an ambulance chaser.  Actual claim paid -0- If you kill some body now with your your car  it very easy to claim the value of the life was  $1MM   hence our coverage.  And once   was involved  many years ago in accident that killed 5 people (whole family) wiped out by truck who then hit me and I spent months in the hospital not fun. My poor car a Ford LTD at the time looked like a tin can when it was over. Anything smaller and i would have not made it. 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.