Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New car loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New car loan

I'm looking at getting the 2010 Lancer DE. I can put down $1500 and  i'm looking at either trading in or selling my 2003 Honda Accord. My current fico scores are EQ  687 and TU 712. My oldest account is 2.4 years. Do you think I will get a good rate?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Re: New car loan

Go to a CU. They gave my best friend a 4.24% rate today with a score of 699 with EQ and the dealer itself tried to pull a fast one and say he couldnt get a better rate than 8.99 which they were offering. They even told us that his score was a 669 and we knew it was higher so we went to the CU they were offering the 8.99 with and the CU told us they were BULL$%&^^%&* us. That they would never offer him a rate that high. The teller called the dealership and they told us( speaker phone) that they wrent even going to send that CU the loan. They were going to lie to us and send it to another bank. So go get a good rate through a CU. They are the best route to go. So all i can say is "F.U." Toyota of Winter Haven.

Credit conscience!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.