Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New car time, maybe!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New car time, maybe!

So I wasn't planning on getting another car anytime soon seeing as over the past 10 years I have bought 9 cards now and then there's the fact that I want to sell my house and buy a bigger one. Turns out that I might have to get another car now. Back in February I traded in my Maserati Ghibli to get a Ghibli SQ4. I love the these cars, but mine seems to be having some major issues and the dealership connot figure out what is causing them. It's to the point that Maserati is sending out one of their engineers to look because based on the phone conversations, everything they have had the dealership do has not corrected the problem.

I think that if I have to gewt another one, I am going to go all out and get the Grand Turismo MC Stradale and hopefully I can keep the car for a while as that is pretty much my dream car.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New car time, maybe!

Adopt me into your family.

Problem solved Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That is a good one, lol.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That is a good one, lol.

What problem solved?? He might need to get another one for u too and have double the problem haha

Message 4 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Lol he is in a nice position.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RM21 wrote:

I agree Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL  adopt me too!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That is a good one, lol.

What problem solved?? He might need to get another one for u too and have double the problem haha

My sentiments exactly. That really doesn't solve my problem but it is not the first time someone has asked me to adopt them. I think it's funny. My issue now is that I got a call from Maserati yesterday and this entire process could take 30 days to get resolved.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RM21 wrote:

Most of the time yes I would agree but not in this case. There is a process that has to happen now and it could take a little bit of time. Now I just have to wait but on the bright side, I have a loaner to drive so I won't be without a car.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.