Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New loan auto loan chapter 7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New loan auto loan chapter 7

Im about two weeks out of chapter 7. Currently looking to trade my 2009 Acura TSX w/ tech package w/ 110k. If possible, car runs perfect it's just the miles and my interest is 17.95%. I was able to purchase this car before my discharge. Now I want to see if I can put my self in a better situation. Myfico score are eq-606, tu-550 and exp-567all pulled 7/13/2016... So I go to look at 2013 Ford Fusion titanium for 20k, dealer will give me 11k for my trade I owe 12k, I've only owned for two months 2nd payment is due this Tuesday 8/16/2016. I'm to the point with sales man that I'm not in a high tier so don't quote me as if I have good credit. Tier 4 is we're they firgure I would possible fall at. Which is 5.9% for 72 mos @393, does that sound correct thru Fmc??  They haven't run my credit.  I have 3 cc only one is reporting that my balance is low and bk-7 is reporting  discharge. Any In site would be great!!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.