cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly self employed...need no doc auto loan!

tag
mrordinary
New Contributor

Newly self employed...need no doc auto loan!

Hey everybody! It's been awhile since I posted. Here's the situation. I have a 642 EQ FICO (8/8/13 on myfico.com). TU is 650ish according to dealer. I didn't get the exact number, long story. Anyway, I am employed, 7 yrs. about $40k/yr not including my "side jobs". My wife is newly self employed and makes about $33,000/year. She has roughly the same scores. We just applied with CapOne Blank Check and got 4.56-6.47%  (depending on year). To us, this is amazing because the car we just paid off with CapOne was at 16.5%! We've come a long way. So since my wife's income is 1099 and pretty new, I'd like to shop around because CapOne has some loan restrictions that may not work for me.

Are there any known no doc lenders (where I could preferably apply online? I am fairly confident CapOne will not ask for docs, but I wanted to have other options.

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 649EQ/640EX/642TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Mish0817
Regular Contributor

Re: Newly self employed...need no doc auto loan!

I just bought my daughter a new car in march, I went in with preapproval from cap one. I negotiated price of car then went in with finance manager. They beat Cap one (yes they ran my credit) I was offered great rate (for me) by chase. Never had to supply my financials .

Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 2 of 3
mrordinary
New Contributor

Re: Newly self employed...need no doc auto loan!

Sweet! I was thinking Chase may be the way to go

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 649EQ/640EX/642TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.