Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu used car loan maybe?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nfcu used car loan maybe?

So Saturday i got approved for a 5400 platinum card from navy after having a 500 secured card for 3 months from navy also.

Sunday i decided to app for a used car loan in the amount of 18k as i have been wanting a 2003-04 cobra these cars hold value even to this day 20 25k is normal...i found one for 18k and applied. All they can say is no right?

I got the to the end and was asked how i wanted my check branch pick up or fedex...picked fed ex the next screen said under review should know within 1 hour.

I never recived an answer ..no text email or nothing when i log in my account. Is this normal? How long should i wait before i call?
Scores are low 600s 15 inq mostlt from navy lol any insight would be awesome thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
sweetcinn
Valued Member

Re: Nfcu used car loan maybe?

You should get an email or something soon if you haven't already.  I picked my check up in the branch and it was ready by the next morning.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get a instant approval or 1 hour review also?
Message 3 of 5
sweetcinn
Valued Member

It wasn't instant. I got the review message but  I acutally had to wait overnight.  I applied that evening and I got my approval text the next morning.  When they turned me down last year, it would not let me designate how to get the check, I got the rejection message BEFORE that final step.  You can always call and ask about the status but you should know by the end of the day.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! keep ya updated
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.