cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nissan Motors Leasing- Attention Nissan FInance Managers I need your help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nissan Motors Leasing- Attention Nissan FInance Managers I need your help!

The way you explained it in your last statement is exactly how it should be handled...the way you explained it in your previous statement made it sound as though the dealership they were at had a bunch of money hungry deplorables working for them! In no way, shape, or form should an Automotive sales consultant ever get into Rate with a customer because that is not their job nor area of expertise. If it is a rate such as 0% it should be let known that it is offered but also at the downfall of losing Cash Incentives if the customer is also worried about the final Sale Price of the vehicle! Which most are these days! The Automotive market is no longer a game for the dealer and most look for the kickback from the dealer by meeting their CSI requirement and their Retail Unit delivered requirement to be profitable at month end. I wish you the nest in killing it this month with perfect surveys and more referrals than you can handle!!
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.