cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining credit scores

tag
billie99

Obtaining credit scores

I'm in shock right now.  Did an online app for auto loan with a dealer...he just emailed me and said my score was UNDER 500!  I cannot see how.  How do I go about getting my EXACT scores from the 3 CB's?

He did say my last 45 auto payments he can see were on time. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

Re: Obtaining credit scores

You can buy your EQ and TU on this website.  Ex you have to go to thier own website (I'd just get the two here) Have you pulled your free annual reports from www.annualcreditreport.com ?

Remember there will be a slight difference in your true FICO score than the one the dealer pulled- he most likely used an auto enhanced version.

Use the free report as a basis of credit repair- and your FICO scores as a numerical comparison. Don't compare FAKOs to FICOs.

Message 2 of 4
billie99

I entered my info to purchase the TU and EQ scores and it told me I already had an account and to log in to view my scores...where do I log in?  I'm already logged in to this website so I'm confused as to where to get my scores.  Sorry for the questions.  I am new to this...I'm sure you couldn't tell Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 4
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

I believe if you log into the forum, you can use the same log-in to buy scores. Go to the top left where it says 'products'. Before you buy, do a google search on 'myfico discount codes', you can usually save 20%.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.