Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pen Fed new auto loan

tag
Goro48

Pen Fed new auto loan

Hello,

Currently paying down 5500 in cc debt and wanted to apply for a 32k new auto loan (100% financing) and would like opinions on my chances of getting approved.

Fico scoring is currently EQ 732 (which is what I believe they pull). No collections, no bk and 4 yrs of credit history.

Thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pen Fed new auto loan

I'd recommend you fully pay off the cc debt first and then keep utilization under 10% for 3 months straight. I bet your credit score would go up to 760 or more. Then your chances of a PenFed loan should be very good.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Goro48 wrote:
Hello,

Currently paying down 5500 in cc debt and wanted to apply for a 32k new auto loan (100% financing) and would like opinions on my chances of getting approved.

Fico scoring is currently EQ 732 (which is what I believe they pull). No collections, no bk and 4 yrs of credit history.

Thanks

What is your income?  You don't have to be spefic but rather give a range. Depending on your income, the CC debt will play tiny role and won't affect your chances of getting approved.

Message 3 of 5
sccredit
Valued Contributor

IMO you'll be fine

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Income is the main question, if you have adequate income you won't have an issue.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.