Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed auto loan pending

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed auto loan pending

Hi all

Yesterday I applied For an auto loan with penfed, only asked for 12000 loan, but after putting all my information, the screen come back with "decision is pending with a loan officer", is this good or bad??
After that I set up my membership and Was instant approved.
my eq score is 763 but I have low aaoa only 1.2 years and short credit history 1.9 years.
Should I wait or call them ??
Thanks
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed auto loan pending

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi all

Yesterday I applied For an auto loan with penfed, only asked for 12000 loan, but after putting all my information, the screen come back with "decision is pending with a loan officer", is this good or bad??
my eq score is 763 but I have low aaoa only 1.2 years and short credit history 1.9 years.
Thanks

Just give them a call during regular business hours. My best guess is you're more than fine. Give the loan officer a chance to go over your info tomorrow.

Being that its a holiday weekend. Probably not anyone around to approve the loan. You can also App for other products on that same credit pull for 90 days.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed auto loan pending (UPDATED)

my income is too low, so they sent me an email asking if i want to add more income, so i call and asked if i can add my foreign income, now the application status, say that i need to upload my 2 more recent pay stubs, but my problem is that i'm self employed, can i send them my 2 more recent bank statemens??

They are asking too my purchase order, but i don't have it yet.

what should i do???

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi all

Thanks

Just give them a call during regular business hours. My best guess is you're more than fine. Give the loan officer a chance to go over your info tomorrow.

Being that its a holiday weekend. Probably not anyone around to approve the loan. You can also App for other products on that same credit pull for 90 days.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed auto loan pending (UPDATED)

I am in the same boat!  I applied today, though.  I went through the set up for memership.  I called and was told that the loan officer needs to review it.  I purchased a home recently and put down a huge chunk....so instead of buying a car in cash, I am financing one for the first time ever! 

What is your income if you do not mind me asking?  I am only requesting 25k loan so hoping my income is more than sufficient (which I am pretty sure it is)

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my First auto loan too, my income is only 25k on 2015 because I Was overseas almost 6 months, that's why I have foreing income too.
So I don't know If my bank statements are valid as proof of income
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
This is my First auto loan too, my income is only 25k on 2015 because I Was overseas almost 6 months, that's why I have foreing income too.
So I don't know If my bank statements are valid as proof of income

Providing bank statements for foreign income will definitely help, just make sure you let them know.  Good luck!  And let me know how it goes.  I am still waiting to hear from them.  I have one prequal so far from Cap One, so this app was my second one.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

In a few minutes I Will upload my bank statements, i'll come back when I have a update
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help!!
I have sent penfed my bank statements and tax returns,
Now they are asking for the purchase order, I don't have it because I Want to be approved first before go to dealership, I'm not approved yet the application status Still is on almost done.

What should I do????
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's weird normally when you apply for loan. They will ask you the amount you want and they see if they can approve you for amount. If they can't they will give you max amount they can approve you for. After you get the approval you can go shopping with it. Not other way around

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course that's what I think, sorry for too questions but this is my First auto loan,
Can I go to the dealership and ask for the purchase order?? Do you think the sales person Will give it to me? Or is it the purchase order a Purchase commitment?
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.