Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed auto loan pending

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed auto loan pending

You may want to call them and get a better understanding of what they're doing. Sure sounds like you're approved. Normally they tell you how much you're approved for. And then instruct you to send in the purchase order once you've narrowed down your choice.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just call them and they told me that I have go to the dealer and ask them to send the order purchase to penfed.
The customer representative also said i'm conditionaly approved.
So I think this is very good. Now i'm going to the dealer to make the deal, i'll post any updates
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I came back home with a new car, after all the paperwork the dealership agent told me that they could give me the car and the finance guy gave me the purchase order, now I have to send it to penfed and wait for them to pay the dealer, if my credit with penfed is denied he told me that they Will finance or look for another bank to finance my loan
Message 13 of 15
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I came back home with a new car, after all the paperwork the dealership agent told me that they could give me the car and the finance guy gave me the purchase order, now I have to send it to penfed and wait for them to pay the dealer, if my credit with penfed is denied he told me that they Will finance or look for another bank to finance my loan

You should be good to go. They could have sent it to Penfed. You shouldn't have to bother with it now. The dealer is the one making money. I don't understand what's happening there? Congrats on the new car.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved!!

I had to send the purchase order to penfed and this morning I called them, and the customer representative told me that I Was approved so now they're sending me a check and I have to take it to the dealer... it took 1 week to get approved, but it doesn't matter because the dealer delivered the car to me yesterday

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.