Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

Mind wasnt bad it was a rate of 2.8 though honda but it was 72months and now it was down to 60 months after year so i said what the heck lets try and take 1 year off and save moreSmiley Happy

well mine was 7.02% for 72 months and 1.6k honda care refund and 5k down payment. so far I made only 5 payments. but you should have tried refinance before

Message 21 of 29
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

Yea maybe but oh well plus that rate just came up 

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

Yea maybe but oh well plus that rate just came up 

well you know as of auto loan interest rate calucation, you paying the interest first. so far you might have paid a lot of money for the interest. mine is $475.

I'll pay only around $300 as interest for next 4 years Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 29
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

Nice Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 29
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

Appoved for the card to just checked back same card is you for 5000 with a rate of 9.9 Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

Appoved for the card to just checked back same card is you for 5000 with a rate of 9.9 Smiley Happy

congradz! good APR 9.99%

mine is 5.5K with 15.99% APR 

Message 26 of 29
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

NiceSmiley Happy

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is penfed BK friendly and what criteria do you have to meet in order to re-finance with them? We just purchased a 2012 Nissan Rogue with 31,000 miles last monday pre-discharge and our rate is 17.18 % with a $499 a month car pmt which is way to high. I want to refi as soon as possible. Thanks

Message 28 of 29
savingmoney87
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Is penfed BK friendly and what criteria do you have to meet in order to re-finance with them? We just purchased a 2012 Nissan Rogue with 31,000 miles last monday pre-discharge and our rate is 17.18 % with a $499 a month car pmt which is way to high. I want to refi as soon as possible. Thanks

I got my loan through PenFed with a CH13 after 6 years. It seems they aren't friendly in the early years of a BK but with aging and some proof that you are credit worthy again you might have a chance. I wouldn't recommend them until your EQ score is 680 or higher tho with a BK. 

]
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.