Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

Nice i think i should apply for that to.

yeah you must I think you could use the same pull from auto loan. you must mention about that before you apply. sometimes they may need to anther HP

Message 11 of 29
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

Well i applied said going to loan office

Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

Well i applied said going to loan office

same story here, hopefully you will get it Smiley Happy yesterday applied today moring they called me saying card is approved Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 29
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

Ihope they used the same hard pull. Also by the way did you have to give them income stubs for your car loan just asking because i didntSmiley Happy

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

Ihope they used the same hard pull. Also by the way did you have to give them income stubs for your car loan just asking because i didntSmiley Happy

No! They didn't even ask about any proof or any other documentation. that the best part here Smiley Happy

because I was declined by DCU due to less income and unproofable income. I get paid 12k month on the book. reset is cash.

PenFed didn't ask anything and loan was approved. I'm soo happy about 0.99% APR. I realized about this once you opened a thread.

because last time I got approved for 2.24% for 60 months. I already received the paper work for 60 months and wating for 48 months now.

Message 15 of 29
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

Nice me to nothingSmiley Happy. What kind car?

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

Nice me to nothingSmiley Happy. What kind car?

Honda Civic LX 2014

Message 17 of 29
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

Nice i got a 2014 honda civic SI

Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

Nice i got a 2014 honda civic SI

almost same thing Smiley Happy I'm so happy that I saved lot of $$$

Message 19 of 29
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

Mind wasnt bad it was a rate of 2.8 though honda but it was 72months and now it was down to 60 months after year so i said what the heck lets try and take 1 year off and save moreSmiley Happy

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.