Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Credit Auto Loan Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Poor Credit Auto Loan Approvals

I am in need of purchasing a new/used vehicle. My credit was shot due to a bad break-up with joint accounts, and now I am dealing with the aftermath. My credit score is 582 now. Anyone know of a lender I could use that won't gouge me with high interest? I understand I am not going to get the prime rate. I am just trying to avoid the necessity of a co-signer, as that is not an option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: Poor Credit Auto Loan Approvals

@Anonymous wrote:

I am in need of purchasing a new/used vehicle. My credit was shot due to a bad break-up with joint accounts, and now I am dealing with the aftermath. My credit score is 582 now. Anyone know of a lender I could use that won't gouge me with high interest? I understand I am not going to get the prime rate. I am just trying to avoid the necessity of a co-signer, as that is not an option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Based on your credit score alone, you'll probably end up with high interest unless you put a large down payment down... Best bet would be to find a cosigner ... regarding your score of 582, I would post to the credit repair section of the board and see if we can't help you get that score up a bit, you'd be surprised, I gained over 200pts in a year thanks to this board...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.