cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Approved for Capital One Blank Check...

tag
QVHick

Pre-Approved for Capital One Blank Check...

So I applied this morning and instantly got an email saying I was approved. My FICO scores are 604, 633, and 644 so I was a bit surprised. The email says I need to call in tomorrow to verify some information. I need a new vehicle and just started my first job out of college. I put my income at $80,000 (which it is), but some weeks I work some overtime and my paychecks are bigger than others. Therefore my paystubs have a bit of inconsistency. How many paystubs do they require you to fax for proof of income? I've read several stories of them retracting loans. I just want this to work out. I need a vehicle. Thanks for the info!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Re: Pre-Approved for Capital One Blank Check...

@QVHick wrote:

So I applied this morning and instantly got an email saying I was approved. My FICO scores are 604, 633, and 644 so I was a bit surprised. The email says I need to call in tomorrow to verify some information. I need a new vehicle and just started my first job out of college. I put my income at $80,000 (which it is), but some weeks I work some overtime and my paychecks are bigger than others. Therefore my paystubs have a bit of inconsistency. How many paystubs do they require you to fax for proof of income? I've read several stories of them retracting loans. I just want this to work out. I need a vehicle. Thanks for the info!

I don't have experience with them, But it's usually either permission to pull your taxes, Which they'll find out how much you have made the past years, or the past 3 months worth of paystubs.

Message 2 of 4
ohvrolla
Established Member

No experience with the Capital One Blank Check, but I would imagine two to four weeks of paystubs or possibly prior tax returns. As far as income goes I always believe in reporting base salary, and also believe in using base salary alone for determining my bills or what I can afford. I have seen many people come under financial strain when overtime was cut.

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

What are you looking at buying?

how much you want?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.