Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Two New Cars!

tag
Jamisonke
New Contributor

Purchased Two New Cars!

Last Saturday, my husband and I went looking for a car so we could trade in an SUV that we really have no use for.  He ended up purchasing a 2015 Infiniti Q50 for $41k at 2.4% APR for 60 months (pulled EX and EQ - highest score was 720).  While he was working on the credit app and such, I was browsing the lot and I found a SWEET 2015 Infiniti Q70 Sport to replace my 2011 Infiniti M37.  I went back to the dealership yesterday evening and pulled the trigger on my purchase.  I paid $51k for the Q70 Sport and secured financing at 0.9% for 72 months (pulled EX and EQ - highest score was 762).  I could have also done 0% for 63 months, but decided I could invest the difference in payment in my IRA and get a much better return than the 0.9% APR was costing me.

We can't believe we both purchased new cars, but we certainly are excited!

00646092f.jpg00646091f.jpg

--------------------------------
Current FICO scores: EQ 762, EX 761, TU 773
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Purchased Two New Cars!

Congrats!!!!

Is that Q50s?

Message 2 of 6
Jamisonke
New Contributor

My car is Q70S. The Q50 is not sport, but had all other packages (deluxe touring, technology, navigation). Minus the sport suspension, it is fully loaded. It's a beautiful little car with all the bells and whistles.
Message 3 of 6
Jamisonke
New Contributor

We also prepaid maintenance for 6 years/60k miles, so that was included in the total purchase price for both.
Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

WOW, Gorgeous, I bet that Q70 can MOVE!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Are they both white?

I like white as a color for a car -  at one point in time, we owned two white cars, and we were going on a church outing in a city about 100 miles away in private cars.  Three other families met at our house to start out, and it happened all 3 were also white.  Five white cars parked at my house at the same time.  My other car was in the garage and it was not white, but the door was closed, so you couldnt tell.

Looks like you'll be in fine shape for transportation for years to come!

Congrats again.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.